Please donate one or more of the following items to help us take care of the many dogs and cats in our care while waiting for loving forever homes. HART is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.
Call (703) 691-HART or email the HART Office if you can supply any of these items or services! We always take donation drop offs at dog or cat Adoption Events. If you plan to drop something off however, advance notice is appreciated so we can ensure we make room.
- Dog food (Kirkland Costco brand preferred)
- Mendota slip leads
- Nylon slip lead in 4' or 6'
- Pill Pockets
- Canned food, any variety
- Topical flea and tick preventative for dogs - Frontline, Advantage, Revolution
- Gift cards for Petsmart and Petco for buying supplies
- Gift cards for Shell/Exxon/Citgo or any gas stations since we transport a lot of dogs and cats to adoption events and to veterinary appointments every week
- Clumping cat litter. Cat litter donations may be dropped off at any of our Dog or Cat Adoption Events.
- Non-clumping cat litter to use for small kittens
- Nutro Natural Choice adult cat food, both dry and canned
- Nutro Natural Choice kitten food, both dry and canned
- Topical flea and tick preventative for cats - Advantage, Revolution
- Cat beds, toys, and scratching posts
- Yarn, preferably the softer and "fun fur" types for crocheting cat toys
- Copier paper
- Toner for HP LaserJet 3600 - 501A (Black), 502A (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)